Help robot pals, Data and Dot, find their way home in this one-of-a-kind spatial reasoning puzzle game. Data and Dot must travel through various portals throughout the galaxy, but entering the portals is a challenge because they've been programmed to walk in opposite directions. You control two robots at once and must manipulate their positions such that they enter the portal at the same time. Moves must be planned carefully as one wrong move can send robots flying off the edge of the world or disrupt their positioning. Use walls, platforms, crates, and a variety of other items to solve challenging puzzles. Simple in concept, yet difficult to master, Invertobots provides hours of brain teasing fun.
- 2 FREE worlds with 3 more available for purchase
- Each world features its own unique items and mechanics, and more than 20 challenging puzzles
- Watch a hint if you get stuck
- Star System: Replay levels to find the optimal solution and earn 3 stars
- Ability to undo a move or reset the level
- Transfer your progress to another device with Game Center login
- Game Center Achievements
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Invertobots is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-21. The program can be installed on iOS.
Invertobots (version 1.0) has a file size of 124.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.